Contact the Registry
918-784-2643 Central Time Zone. Please call at a reasonable time. When leaving a message, repeat phone number – clearly – twice.
Fax – Call for the number.
Please address to Kelpie Registry or NAAKR, 442236 E 140 Road,Bluejacket, OK 74333
- Email address: email@example.com
- Email is answered irregularly.
- Please write something pertaining to the Kelpie or Registry in subject line of e-mail.
- The Registry does NOT open e-mail without mention of Kelpie or Registry in the subject line.
- The Registry does NOT open e-mail with attachments without prior notice.
- The Registry does NOT answer unsigned e-mails or letters.
- Registry will respond to e-mails containing general registry/registration questions. More specific questions regarding Registry policy, procedures, etc. will be answered through regular mail, so please include your full name and mailing address.
- Telephone and mail contact is preferred and the quickest contact. Email is answered irregularly.
Please note that the photographs used on the Registry website are of NAAKR Registered Australian Working Kelpies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register an individual dog or a litter? Please go to the Registration Information for forms.
- How long does it take to process my registration application? Registration applications and transfers that have been mailed to the Registry are processed 6-8 weeks from the receipt of documents at the Registry office. This is due to the volume of registrations received and available office hours. Processing time may be longer during holidays, and September through December.
- I lost or destroyed my registration certificate, how do I replace it? Lost, stolen or destroyed registration certificates can be replaced. Please use the the affidavit form found on the Registration Information page. You must be the current recorded owner to receive a replacement certificate. There is a fee and the affidavit must be notarized. Banks usually have a notary.